EVE Property currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced residential Sales Negotiator to join their busy office based in Glasgow – the ideal candidate will have a passion for property and sales coupled with a strong desire to grow the business!
Due to rapid expansion in recent months, this role has been newly created and comes with limitless scope to progress within a thriving Estate Agency.
A bright “can do” approach and personality coupled with a tenacious desire to be successful is equally important. Along with Estate Agency experience, the right candidate will require to be proficient in the following –
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers as well as solicitors
- Dealing with walk in/ telephone/ email enquiries
- Providing feedback to invested parties
- Creating property sales descriptions and online brochures
- Maximising and generating sales opportunities through active marketing
- Updating associated software and creating digital marketing infotainment/ content
- Working to tight deadlines as part of a team as well as individually
Attention to detail and presentation is a key driver of the role and as such will form part of the remuneration and internal career opportunities EVE Property is willing to provide for the successful applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
SALES & LETTINGS AGENT
EVE Property are looking to recruit an ambitious, self motivated Sales & Lettings Agent to join their successful team based in their busy Glasgow office.
You must have minimum 1 year residential property experience and a full clean driving licence.
The role will be to support the Company Director & Lettings Manager with day to day tasks. A brief outline of the job description –
- Conduct Viewings – Sale & Rental
- Carry out property visits / inspections using our Inventory App and reporting repairs and health & safety concerns to the Lettings Manager
- Operating and updating property operating software
- Preparing inventories and arranging property inspections
- Updating key logs
- Managing a busy diary and working with the Director and Lettings Manager on other tasks the business requires
This is a mainly field role and a company vehicle will be provided for business appointments. The successful candidate must have a Full, clean driving licence.
A confident, self starter who can manage their time effectively and efficiently, is I.T proficient at all levels and can mange a busy team and diary is the ideal candidate. In return a competitive remuneration package as well as opportunities to develop further within the company is on offer for the right applicant.
Job Type: Full-time